- Am I able to change my personal information online?
秒速飞艇正规平台You may view the information we have for you by clicking on My Profile on the left menu bar, of the home screen. To change the information, enter the updated information in the appropriate fields, and click save at the bottom of the screen.
- USERNAME/PASSWORD – Why am I am being prompted to change my password?
秒速飞艇正规平台We have enhanced our system to include a more secure username and password process through encryption.
To Change Over To This Encryption Process, Please Follow These Steps:
1. Enter your original username and password
2. Click on log in
3. Our system will prompt you to change your password to a 6 or more character, case sensitive password
4. Type in your NEW password
5. Confirm your new password by typing it in again
6. Check the “I am not a robot” box
7. Click submit
8. On some computers, a CAPTCHA image box will appear. In order to proceed, you must follow the instructions on the CAPTCHA image box. NOTE: You cannot bypass this procedure
9. Click verify
10. Click Submit
11. For more information regarding CAPTCHA, please visit this site
If You Have Already Encrypted Your Password, But Have Forgotten Your Password:
1. Click on the forgot username/password link from the login page
2. Enter your email address
3. Click on “I am not a robot”
5. A link will be sent to the email address that we have on file for you
6. Click on the link and follow the instructions to reset your password (passwords are case sensitive)
7. For more information regarding CAPTCHA, please visit this site
- How do I take a CE Exam?
You can access the available courses several ways. The courses debuting each month will be located on the home page. Select the course you are interested in by clicking on its title. A preamble page will appear including the issue date, expiration date, learning objectives, and sponsorship/accreditation information, and disclosures, followed by the full article.
秒速飞艇正规平台 You can either print the course to read it on paper by clicking on the Print button or read it directly from your screen. When you are ready to submit your answers to the exam, click on Take Test at the bottom of the course. If you have not already logged into the site, you will be asked for your login information.
If payment is required for a course, a secure payment page will appear for your completion. You must use one of these methods of payment to participate in our online CE programs. Once payment is received, the exam will appear.
秒速飞艇正规平台 To answer the questions, click on your selected choice for each answer, then proceed to the next question. We recommend that you print a copy of your answers before you submit them to us. Once completed, click on Grade Exam at the bottom of the page. Your exam will automatically be graded.
If you successfully complete the exam (score of 70% or higher), your statement of participation will be displayed immediately, which will include instructions on obtaining your credit through ACPE/NABP's CPE Monitor. You may retake the exam once. If you do not pass the exam on the second attempt, you may not participate in the exam again.
- Does the website keep a log of the exams that I submit?
秒速飞艇正规平台Yes. To view your record, log in to the site as directed on the top of the home page by entering your username and password. Once your record is verified in our database your name and profession will appear at the top of the page. Click on Exam History. Your history will show the date of participation, the course title, the UAN number, the exam result, and the number of credits earned for each online exam you participated in. You may print a copy of your history for courses completed online. This is a great way to manage your CE requirements throughout the year and is especially useful at license renewal time.
- Can I print the course from the website and submit the exam later on?
Yes. Select the course you are interested in by clicking on its title. The preamble will appear giving you the accreditation information for the course, click on View Content. At the bottom of the course you will find a Print Course button. Click on this link. A new window will open with a printer friendly version of the course. Select the print option from your browser menu bar. Your printer configuration and the page set-up will affect the number of pages that print for each course. At a later time you may submit the answers for the exam by accessing the course as previously described. When the course appears on screen, click on Take Exam to complete the exam.
- What are the new rules for CPE Monitor Reporting?
Effective May 1, 2014 all ACPE-accredited providers have within 60 days of the CPE activity participation date to upload the participant's credit into CPE Monitor. The provider must upload the participant's information within 60 days of the date the participant completed the CPE activity.
- What do the new CPE Monitor Reporting rules mean to US licensed pharmacists and pharmacy technicians?
秒速飞艇正规平台 Your credit will be automatically uploaded to the CPE Monitor system. Please ensure your NABP number and DOB are in your profile otherwise you will not receive credit for the activity you just passed. The statement of participation that is available to you through wzdle.com is not valid for re-licensure.
- Does my credit get submitted to NABP (CPE Monitor)?
Your CE credits will be submitted electronically to the NABP. Pharmacists or pharmacy technicians with questions regarding their NABP e-Profile or CPE Monitor should refer to the FAQ section on the NABP website () or contact NABP Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 847-391-4406. NABP e-PROFILE ID NUMBER: To receive credit for your participation, all pharmacists must include their NABP e-Profile ID number, along with their date and month of birth.
- How to correct NABP e-ProfileID and DOB and re-submit credits to NABP (CPE Monitor)?
1. Sign into your account
2. Click on "My Profile"
3. Scroll down to the CPE Monitor section
4. Enter or correct your NABP e-Profile ID and DOB
5. Scroll to the bottom and save the information.
6. While still logged in, click on "Exam History"
7. Locate and click on any exam that says "Submit to CPEMonitor"
秒速飞艇正规平台If you experience an error message or difficulty transferring over your CE credit(s) to the CPE Monitor after following these steps, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
- How do I contact Customer Service?
You can reach CE Customer Service at 800/825.4696 or firstname.lastname@example.org秒速飞艇正规平台. We are available Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm, Eastern Standard Time.
Postgraduate Healthcare Education, LLC (PHE) is the source of Power-Pak C.E.® continuing education for health care
professionals. Our accredited programs assist in meeting the requirements of licensure. PHE provides continuing
education for the broad spectrum of health care professionals. This site features a searchable database of accredited
Power-Pak C.E.® courses on important topics for today's health care professionals.
PHE customizes Power-Pak C.E.®秒速飞艇正规平台 online for each visitor by creating a personal participant profile. Registered participants
may update their contact information, take an exam, receive instant grading, view their exam history, and print certificates
for successfully completed programs at any time. Monthly notifications will be sent to participants notifying you of new
courses available on the site.